- BrandMetkon Instruments Ltd
- Country of manufactureTurkey
- Type of machineAbrasive cutting
METACUT 250 provides a possibility of cutting of firm details to 90 mm in the diameter. The abrasive detachable machine, the 4 h.p. compact electric motor (3 kW), the electronic system of braking of a cutting wheel cutting ability for firm preparations to 90 mm, a cutting wheel to Ø 250 mm, a dual desktop with T-shaped grooves from stainless steel the lower part is made in the form of strong casting basis, the protection cover of fibreglass, the device of recirculation of cooling liquid with a capacity of 60 l.
Includes the standard set of expendables consisting from: assortimenta20 cutting wheels with a diameter of 250 mm and 5 l of Metcool cooling liquid.
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, definition of fractional structure, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of a form and the sizes of particles with a working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), combustion, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metalgraphic samples, since machines with manual giving to the difficult programmable automated systems of sample preparation operated by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, a press fitting, polishing and polishing (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory tests for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold-platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).