The device for cleaning of a surface
Installations of production of the Airblast company are well-known around the world already more than a quarter of the century and proved as reliable in work, and the simple equipment in service. The majority of the largest ship-repair, car-repair and oil and gas industrial enterprises chose the Airblast installations for high quality of assembly of devices that allows to carry out abrazivostruyny processing of surfaces in the shortest possible time without equipment downtime for change of the worn-out details.
Airblast offers highly productive one - and the two-chamber devices with several outlets meeting all industrial requirements. The wide model range pesko / the bead-blasting devices Airblast allows to choose model for your specific conditions of work, in a complete set necessary for you.
Mobile pesko / the bead-blasting devices Airblast are equipped with successfully developed system of remote control Deadman and a sound absorber, and experience shows that safety of the operator and comfort of his work increase productivity and lower working costs.
The mobile devices ABSC 2452 with interchangeable valves of adjustment of giving of an abrasive (valve type — SGV, GVA or sent — ASM) give the chance to work with any abrasives.
The pneumatic system of remote control increases comfort and safety of work.
The devices Airblast are developed taking into account use of the big range of devices and accessories including a wide choice snuffled, an air stream of a high pressure, the device for internal cleaning of pipes, and also a nozzle for dust-free cleaning.
All devices possess necessary international certificates of tests.
Advantages and features of the devices Airblast:
- The design of devices is designed and tested for pressure in 17 bars, with a working regular pressure in 12 bars.
- Connecting hoses on all devices 1-1½ "(model 1028 with section ½hoses ") have the increased wear resistance.
- The safety valve gives the chance to prevent damage of the equipment.
- The concave reception cover of a tank and the conic bottom allow a stream of any abrasive to fill all device easily.
- The control hatch provides fast access in the device for its survey and service.
- Depending on the applied abrasive (sand, chipped or cast fraction) on devices various FSV or SGV valves with replaceable plugs and laying respectively can be mounted.
- Mobility and maneuverability of all devices even on small squares provide big strong wheels.
- The sieve and covers allow to fill up evenly an abrasive, and strong and reliable handles provide convenience in operation.
ABSC 2452 parameters
Capacity of a tank, l 200
Dimensions, Ø608×1370 mm
Weight, kg 135
Diameter of pipes and connections 1¼"
The maximum working pressure — 12,5 bars.
Working temperature —-10/+ 50C.
- The device abrazivostruyny Airblast ABSC 2452 (Production — the Netherlands).
- Hose abrazivostruyny dy of 32-20 m.
- A nozzle — tungsten carbide with a soploderzhatel.
- A suit sanding with a helmet.
- Air preparation block