Adhesive plaster, coil 4*500 cm ARMA
- 327.65 KZT/pcs - from 50 pcs
- 284.91 KZT/pcs - from 300 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
|Type of packaging||cardboard box|
|Package volume / weight||0.007 m³ / 2.3 kg|
|Amount in a package||48 pcs|
- Color: white.
- Size : 4×500 cm. Deviations from the size of no more than 10% are allowed.
- Base : cotton fabric - madapolam according to GOST 29298, density 94.3 g / m? .
- Adhesive layer : HOT - MELT medical hot melt hypoallergenic adhesive based on synthetic rubber. The weight of the adhesive layer is 90 g/m? . The thickness of the adhesive application is 0.04 mm. Peel resistance of the sticky layer is not less than 25 N/m? , not more than 200 N/m? .
- Winding base : cardboard spool .
- Packing: Individual cardboard box — 1 pc.
- Shelf life: 5 years. The date of manufacture and batch number are indicated on the package.
White fixing adhesive plaster "Arma" is designed for reliable fixation of catheters, tubes, probes, cannulas, sensors and other medical devices on the patient's body. The basis is breathable natural cotton fabric. Hypoallergenic adhesive - made of synthetic rubber. The width of the tape is 4 centimeters. The length of the tape is 5 meters. The tape can be easily torn off without the use of scissors and other cutting products. This is important for physicians, as it speeds up the processes. In addition, you can write the necessary information on the adhesive plaster. For example, the fixation time of the bandage. The adhesive layer is made of synthetic rubber. It is this type of glue that is used in order to eliminate allergies. The quality of production processes is controlled at every stage: from applying glue and cutting material to packaging. Fixing adhesive plasters "Arma" are produced taking into account the most modern environmental requirements: without the use of plastic and polyethylene. The sleeve and packaging are made of cardboard.