Aeration and mixing complex RUDA
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The aerator is a fundamentally new technological system for product homogenization under conditions of complete tightness . This technology, which allows the production of new exclusive products, ensures long shelf life of the product, improves the quality of the mass, increases its volume and plasticity, which contributes to the improvement of mass shaping and dosage accuracy. Aeration - mixing complex RUDA - designed for mixing and saturation with purified air, homogenization, foaming,
giving "airiness", maintaining the set temperature:
Ø cream masses
Ø cottage cheese desserts
Ø various dairy products
Ø ice cream
Ø waffle fillings, etc.
The aeration complex consists of an aerator, a storage tank and an emulsion mixing tank.
· Improves quality, increases volume and plasticity of the aerated mass.
· Equipped with modern PLC controller touch screen.
· Infinitely variable speed control.
· Automatic air or other gas supply system.
· The case of the aerator is made of stainless steel.
- The dynamic aerating head is completely made of alloyed (stainless) steel.
- Infinitely variable speed control.
- Block of heating and recirculation of the coolant.
- Special seals for the aerating head.
- The food seal can be steam sterilized.
- The pump is located inside the aerator, the choice of its type depends on the processed products.
- The seal meets all hygienic requirements.
Air preparation system
- Manual air dosing by means of a meter in the pressure pipe and a fine dosing valve.
- Digital indicator of pressure in the system.
- Air pre - pressure.
- Counterpressure device.
- Maintains the desired product temperature.
- An electrical cabinet with a processor and control devices is located in a separate structural section.