- Country of manufactureKorea
Metasol ACB is a complete model range of high-quality air automatic switches with the high disconnecting ability, three standard sizes which are released in cases.
Rated current (In max at 40°C): 630A
Current setting (it is set in a microprocessor rastsepitel... ×In max): (0.4 ~ 1.0) × In max
Rated current of a neutral pole: 400-1600A
Rated voltage of isolation (Ui): 1,000B
Rated working voltage (Ue): to 690B
The rated pulse maintained voltage (Uimp): 12 kV
Standard: MEK 60947-1, 60947-2
Maximum time of shutdown: 40 ms
Maximum time of shutdown: 80 ms
Mechanical wear resistance, cycles: 20,000
The possibility of use of various ways of accession of conductors and a wide choice of additional accessories facilitate use of automatic switches.
Air automatic Metasol switches have a full set of all necessary functions: protection against overcurrents, coordination with other devices of protection, monitoring of a power line, measurement, diagnostics, the analysis and data transmission.
The electric and mechanical characteristics specified by the manufacturer are valid for the range of temperatures from-40 to +40 °C. The recommended storage temperature:-60 to +60 °C.
- Possibility of cascade inclusion, ensuring selectivity, coordination of devices of protection;
- Economic system of protection with ensuring the required selectivity;
- The guaranteed safety of electroinstallation;
- Reduction of load of components and reduction of probability of their damage;
- The guaranteed service life.
* LSIS successfully passed serious tests and received KS rating (KS C 8325 KS C 4620) which proves safety and functionality in the market of air switches.
You CALL AND WRITE: qualified specialists react to all addresses.