- Country of manufactureUnited States
- Application MethodAirless
- Type of coverageProtective coating
TexSpray Mark X of 240 V is our most effective airless electric device for the textured coverings. Having almost twice bigger output productivity in comparison with the Mark V device, this spray is the preferable choice for serious professional contractors who can conveniently use the 240 V power supply which is available on construction object or power supply from the generator. This really powerful device which can easily spray a nakryvochny plaster coat in the mode of finishing of level 5 and weight for plasterboard coverings with texture of an orange - peel, texture of spraying or with the pressed - through texture. It can even carry out drawing any primers and paints.
The following elements "Only On A Graco" are included in the package of a spray of the Standard series (characteristic only to the equipment Graco).
- The favorable driving system - works quietly and has a long - term warranty
- SmartControl 3.0 pressure regulator - provides a smooth fan of a raspyl without hesitation with any pressure of dispersion.
- The pump Endurance with the Max Flo system + - the drowned soaking - up valve easily works with materials of the biggest thickness.
- The set of ceramic balls and balls of stainless steel - provides the maximum flexibility in application regardless of the fact that you spray.
- The Besshchetochny engine of a direct current MaxPower - forget about change of brushes thanks to this high - moment engine which is not demanding service, completely closed
- The strong design of the cart - a design from the chromeplated steel provides durability of the cart for many years
- The filter of the pump Easy Out - make less efforts when changing or cleaning the filter
- The heavy - duty valve of gas station - the design which is not demanding service maintains dumping of a high pressure
The ProContractor series spray, except all elements from the Standard series, includes the following.
- The QuikReel coil - can unwind and take up up to 90 meters of a hose in seconds without twistings and without formation of loops.
- The LED display - the LED display, bright and convenient for reading, displays counting of pressure, counters of tasks/term of service/gallons and results of self - diagnostics.
- The protective system of the pump WatchDog - protects the pump from damages at an effluence of paint or the textured material or at breakage of a hose.
- System of extraction of the pump ProConnect 2 - replace the pump, without using tools, for only a few seconds, and come back to work.
- The built - in box for tools - begin to save time, any more never using the management, filters and other tools.
- The Ready to Spray system - save an installation time thanks to a 30 - meter hose and the gun which are already established and ready to work.
The TexSpray Mark X sprays of 240 V include the following elements.
- Heavy - duty built - in textural gun.
- Tips of SwitchTip LTX531, LTX541 and protection device.
- Airless hose of BlueMax II of 13 mm x 15 m (1/2 inches x 50 feet).
- Hose with a braid of 9,5 mm x 0,9 m (3/8 inches x 3 feet).