Airless electric spray of the textured coverings of TexSpray Mark IV
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUnited States
- Plant manufacturerGraco
- Weight60 g
- Application MethodAirless
- Productivity5 l/min
The essence of dispersion of the textured coverings lies in high efficiency. It can be reached thanks to the Mark IV spray. It is created for saving of time and means, allows to spray on the much bigger square in a day. The device offers valuable, obligatory elements for serious professional contractors. This spray can perform any work - to spray a nakryvochny plaster coat in the mode of finishing of level 5, and also weight for plasterboard coverings with texture of an orange - peel, texture of spraying or with the pressed - through texture.
The following elements "Only On A Graco" are included in the package of a spray of the Standard series (characteristic only to the equipment Graco).
- The Besshchetochny engine of a direct current MaxPower - forget about change of brushes thanks to this high - moment engine which is not demanding service, completely closed.
- The favorable driving system - works quietly and has a long - term warranty.
- SmartControl 3.0 pressure regulator - provides a smooth fan of a raspyl without hesitation with any pressure of dispersion, and also includes the ProGuard technology.
- The pump Endurance with the Max Flo system + - incredibly reliable and simple design in service reduces an idle time in work.
- The strong design of the cart - a design from the chromeplated steel provides durability of the cart for many years.
- The set of ceramic balls and balls of stainless steel - provides the maximum flexibility in application regardless of the fact that you spray.
- The filter of the pump Easy Out - reduces amount of the spilled material at extraction of an element of the filter.
- The heavy - duty valve of gas station - the design which is not demanding service maintains dumping of a high pressure.
The ProContractor series spray, except all elements from the Standard series, includes the following.
- The QuikReel coil - can unwind and take up up to 90 meters of a hose in seconds without twistings and without formation of loops.
- The LED display - the LED display, bright and convenient for reading, displays counting of pressure, counters of tasks/term of service/gallons and results of self - diagnostics.
- The protective system of the pump WatchDog - protects the pump from damages at an effluence of paint or the textured material or at breakage of a hose.
- System of extraction of the pump ProConnect 2 - replace the pump, without using tools, for only a few seconds, and come back to work.
- The cleaning FastFlush system - clears the device 4 times faster, using twice less water.
- The built - in box for tools - begin to save time, any more never using the management, filters and other tools.
- The Ready to Spray system - save an installation time thanks to a 30 - meter hose and the gun which are already established and ready to work.
The TexSpray Mark IV sprays include the following elements.
- Gun Flex Plus.
- Tip of LTX425 SwitchTip and protection device.
- Airless hose of BlueMax II of 9,5 mm x 15 m (3/8 inches x 50 feet).
- Hose with a braid of 6,4 mm x 0,9 m (1/4 inches x 3 feet).