- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Platinka (a cover from a foil with a thermovarnish)
Platinka – a cover from aluminum foil – is used for a zapayka of plastic and cardboard glasses for packing of the wide range of liquid and viscous foodstuff including dairy products. Now the platinka from a foil with a thermovarnish and use of the full-color press is widely used.
Platinka bears protective functions in packing, such as:
- the barrier properties interfering penetration of moisture, oxygen, light
- the gigiyenichnost, is excluded coloring, change of taste and a smell of products
- the thermal stability and heat conductivity give the chance of thermal treatment and sterilization of production
- resistance to low temperatures provides an opportunity storage of deeply frozen products