- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy a circle of aluminum 230x3000 mm 1561 (AMg61) GOST 21488 - 97 in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
The circle aluminum is the product relating to high - quality nonferrous metal rolling. It is made in the form of bars of round section. It is made by drawing and hot rollers according to GOST 21488 - 97. Depending on the production method, they are clad and unclad. Its length is measured or a multiple of measured. Allocate aluminum circles of normal, high and high accuracy.
Standard characteristics of aluminum circles:
- Degree of accuracy - I, II, III;
- Strength - from normal (N) to increased (P);
- Method of production and processing - hot pressing, hardening and aging (T natural, T1 artificial), annealing (M).
A circle made of aluminum grade 1561 (AMg61) is often used in mechanical engineering (for the manufacture of bushings, shafts, axles and other parts), in the construction industry (as reliable structural elements), as well as in the chemical and food industries. In addition, a circle of aluminum is often used to create original interior elements.
You can buy an aluminum circle 230x3000 mm 1561 (AMg61) GOST 21488 - 97 at a bargain price from stock and on order directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.