- Country of manufacturePoland
We are presenting a new product for patching asphalt by infrared regeneration asphalt heater MIRA 1. This device allows a single operator to work with two separate zones in an area of 1.2 sq. m. It is a fail - operational, light - weighted and self - contained appliance with an unique folding design that allows to transport and use it easily. It is recommended to use in a small amount of work.
Productivity of this installation: 30 - 70 sq. m (patching) per a shift. It is ideal for the repair of asphalt pavements around hatches.
Asphalt Heater for local asphalt patching and other defects elimination: cracking (block, transverse); edge cracks; slippage cracks; potholes; depressions; rutting; shoving; upheaval; raveling.
Model MIRA - 1 – specifications:
- Supplying capacity: 2 gas ballons. (gas ballons are not included! )
- Gas consumption: 4,5 - 5,5 kg/h (10 lb/h) (depending on the outside temperature).
- Fuel: propane gas.
- Heating surface: 1000 x 1200 mm / 600 x 2000 (40"x50" / 25"x80").
- 1 blanket 1000mm x 600mm / 40"x25"
- Productivity: up to 10 sq. m. /h (100 sq ft /h).
- Weight: 120 kg (260 lb).
- Made in Poland (EU).