Aspirator portable medical power - APM - MP - 1
Field of application: emergency medicine - emergency care, reanimation vehicles to help in an accident, disaster medicine, military and extreme medicine, mobile rescue units, intensive care, assistance in case of a traffic accident, first medical assistance HOSPITALS of different profiles.
Appointment: medical aspirator is designed to remove fluid from the upper respiratory tract and the lungs of patients (adults, children and babies) when carrying out resuscitation (artificial respiration) in place the incident and/or transportation in emergency conditions in a first phase of evacuation, as well as for emergency medical care in hospitals.
- Maximum vacuum: no less than 70 kPa for 10 sec.
Water efficiency: not less than 6 litres/min.
- Performance on artificial rvotnym masses: not less than 2 l/min
- Free air flow at maximum suction ticks: approx. 70 l/min.
- Capacity liquid: compilation of not less than 0.3 l.
- Suction tube inner diameter: 10 mm.
- Overall dimensions: 260 x 140 x 200
- Weight (including tube and suction tips): 1.1 kg.