7 years on Allbiz
Automatic contactless tonometer, CT - 1, CT - 1P, CT - 800, TOPCON models (Japan).
Main advantages of an automatic contactless tonometer:
- The automatic measurement of parameters of the right and left eye started by one touch.
- The touch monitor which is freely moved in two planes with diagonal 8,5".
- Special design of a front emphasis and inclination of optical part for natural position of the head of the patient during inspection.
- Management by means of the touch screen (lack of the joystick)
- The inspection which is completely automated or managed by the operator.
- Possibility of placement of the device in a room corner thanks to unique design.
- High reliability and reproducibility of results.
- Force of an air stream is twice weaker in comparison with the previous models.
- Stop of operation of the device one touch.
- Sound and a videopoveshcheniye about an inadmissible distance to the patient's eye.
- Opportunity most to adjust a safe distance to a cornea.
- Compatibility with the personal computer.
- Data can be integrated into the uniform computer program of maintaining a DB.
|Measurement range||1 - 30 mm. rt. st
1 - 60 mm. rt. st
|Range of measurement of thickness of a cornea||0,4 - 0,75 mm (step of 0.001 mm)|
|Measurement accuracy||1 mm Hg/0,1 mm Hg step|
|Monitor||8.5" the color LCD monitor with the touch panel|
|Input and output||USB, RS232C, LAN|
|Sizes and weight||286 - 326х445 - 526х466 - 615 mm. , 19,5 kg|
|Power supply and power consumption||220B, 80 W|
Similar company products