- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy babbit calcium BKA GOST 1320 - 74, ingot GOST 1209 - 90 in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
Babbit calcium is an alloy based on lead with the addition of calcium, sodium, aluminum. It is made according to GOST 1209 - 90. At the request of the consumer, calcium babbits can be alloyed with other alloying elements.
BKA calcium babbit has the following properties:
- the lowest thermal conductivity;
- the highest density among all babbits;
- small cost.
Babbit calcium is used:
- in the process of pouring axlebox friction bearings;
- for filling liners of main and connecting rod bearings of diesel engines;
- when charging alloys before pouring the liners of main and connecting rod bearings.
The chemical composition of BKA babbit according to GOST 1209 - 90
|Brand||Chemical composition, %||Purpose|
|Main Components||Impurities, no more|
|BKA||0.95 - 1.15||0.70 - 0.90||0.05 - 0.20||0.40 - 0.60||Rest||0.10||0.25||0.20||0.30||For casting axlebox friction bearings for wagons and railway tenders|
You can buy calcium babbit BKA GOST 1320 - 74, ingot GOST 1209 - 90 at a bargain price from stock and on order directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.