- KindBasalt wool
- Form of deliveryRoll
Basalt thermal insulation - very widespread type of heat-insulating materials, their distinctive ability is the fact that they are made of pure basalt without podshikhtovka. Osobenosti of purely basalt raw materials and difficulty of its processing in fusion and further in fiber methods of receiving fusion and its razduv in fiber caused very specific, excellent from usual for mineral wool.
The main properties basalt thermal insulations are: fire resistance (temperature application range from – 300 °C to + 900 °C), excellent resilience to physical and mechanical impacts, and also the increased insulating properties. The mineral basalt fibers which are positively influencing warm and sound-proof properties are the main material by production of basalt materials. Exactly thanks to above-stated, as well as to many others to qualities (biological and chemical firmness, environmental friendliness) this type of thermal insulation was widely used not only in the industry, but also in modern construction (warming of roofs and roofs, floors and overlappings, penthouses and partitions, facades and external walls of buildings).
Most often basalt materials use in the form of cotton wool, proshivny mats, plates. It is also rather widely applied in thermal insulations and basalt cords.
· warming of rooms, with increased requirements on ecological safety;
· thermal insulation of building constructions, residential and production buildings and constructions, garret overlappings of houses and private cottages;
· thermal insulation of industrial units and equipment;
· thermal insulation of coppers, boiler rooms, etc.;
· thermal insulation of ship rooms, power, etc. ship equipment;
· thermal insulation of the equipment of combined heat and power plant, NPP, etc.Various brands and parameters: density ρ=30-40-50 kg/m3; thickness from 60 to 100 mm, M1 mats without facing, M-2 - stitched on a met.setka on the one hand, M-2x2 - on a met.setka from two parties, M-3 on fiber glass fabric on the one hand, M-3x2 - fiber glass fabric from two parties. Sizes: DKHSHKHV 1000÷5000х1000х60÷100мм