Box fire 1 (m3)
- 42000 KZT/pcs - from 5 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Products of other enterprises
- The box for sand is one of means of primary fire extinguishing.
- Among various fire extinguishing means there are a sand and the earth take not the last place and with success are applied on an equal basis with water and other means.
Therefore the most fire-dangerous sites and places are equipped with special boxes in which sand is stored.
- They are established, as a rule, complete with fire boards in rooms or on the open areas where there is a probability of pouring of flammable or combustible liquids (including warehouses, bases, manufacturing enterprises, gas station).
- By production of boxes for sand the metal leaf 1-1,2 mm thick is used.
- The design of a box provides protection of contents (sand) against rainfall and convenience of its extraction in case of fire.
- Are painted by epoxy and polyester powder paint of red color.
- There is also conditional classification of modern fire boxes which subdivides them into those that are suitable for storage of sand for fire-prevention needs and boxes where store the oiled rags not to allow its casual ignition.
- Possible capacity of a box for sand – 0.1 m3, 0.3 m3, 0.5 m3 and 1.0 m3.
- The design of a box provides convenience of extraction of sand and excludes hit of rainfall (as it demands PPB 01-03 and GOST 12.4.009-83 ).
- Also fire boxes with sand can be folding, not folding or with the sand batcher.
- This product is used in total with other means for fire extinguishing.
- Boxes for sand allow operation in open spaces and rooms at a temperature from-35 to + 55C and relative humidity no more than 95%.
Contact the seller
Box fire 1 (m3)
We recommend to see