- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy a circle of brass 10 mm L63 (L63A; CuZn37) in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
A brass circle is a product related to high - quality rolled metal. It is made in the form of bars of round section. Production methods: cold - formed or drawn (marked with the letter "D"), hot - formed or pressed ("G"). The material condition of drawn bars can be soft, semi - hard and hard. Production is regulated in accordance with GOST 2060 - 2006.
Marking of brass bars
|L||soft, with high plasticity|
|AM||round brass with anti - magnetic properties|
|F||semi - solid state with increased plasticity|
|At||hard, with high plasticity|
|C||pressed, high plasticity|
|BT||brass circle free winding in coils|
|With||pressed, with normal plasticity|
|BOO||brass rods in coils of ordered layer - by - layer winding|
The bar from brass of the LS59 - 1 brand is applied:
- in the chemical industry;
- as a blank in the shipbuilding of the aviation and machine industries;
- in architecture and design;
- in printing (for the manufacture of matrices).
You can buy a brass circle 10 mm L63 (L63A; CuZn37) at a bargain price from stock and on order directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.