Brick of acidproof 230x113x65 mm
- 109000 KZT/t. - from 2 t.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Special featureAcid-resistant
The acidproof brick is the acidproof ceramic brick intended for construction of walls in by - product recovery departments, lining of the high - rise chimneys working under the influence of gases and hostile environment and also laying of floors in rooms with especially high mechanical loading.
The brick acidproof is issued in accordance with GOST 474 - 90 and has the following designations:
- Brick of direct KP class: And, B, In (230х113х65 mm)
- Brick of maple face KT bilateral (230х113х65х55 mm)
- Maple Rebrova's brick of KR bilateral (230х113х65х55 mm)
For laying of an acidproof brick acidproof Arzamit - 5 putty (powder and solution) or putty on the basis of acidproof powder is used.
Physical and chemical indicators in accordance with GOST 474 - 90
|C. And||C. B||C. In|
|1. Acid resistance, % not less||97, 5||97, 5||96, 0|
|2. Strength at compression of MPa (kg/cm ²)||55 (550)||50 (500)||35 (350)|
|3. Water absorption, % no more||6, 0||6, 8||8, 0|
|4. Water penetration, hour||48||36||24|
|5. Thermal stability, t. changes||3||3||2|