- BrandБрикетирующие технологии
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Productivity500-700 kg/h
Briquetting press PBU 070 - 800 shock - mechanical type, is used for making the preform of type "Nestro" from waste wood and other plant raw material. This type of presses is the optimum one for the briquetting of waste primary production with the least operating and production costs.
Use of an impact press allows to make industrial and retail cake. In the operation (work) press consumes 30 kWh of electricity for the production of 500 kg. briquettes per hour, which is significantly lower than the figures of the granulator and extruders.
Press production PE "Briquetting technology" has a number of advantages in comparison with analogues produced in Ukraine. The main differences are: the use of oil station, bearings, shaft replaced with bronze inserts, inside the press in the lubrication system no rubber hoses.
These design decisions significantly improve endurance press, and reduce the noise level during operation.
Specifications press PBU - 070 - 800:
- Productivity - 500 - 700 kg / h
- The diameter of the briquette - 70 mm
Requirements for raw materials
- The degree of comminution - 3 - 7 mm
- Humidity - 8 - 12%
Installed electrical power
- Main Engine - 37 or 45 kW
- Worm screw metering motor reducer - 3 kW
- Worm gear motor feeding screw into the baling chamber - 3 kW
- Heater for heating oil - 6 kW
- Engine lubrication pump - 0.75 kW
- Oil cooler - 2 × 0.01 kW
Connection - three phase network - 380 V, 50 Hz
- Length - 3300 mm
- Width - 1050 mm
- Height - 2200 mm
- cooling line briquette - 7000 mm
- Weight - 3500 kg