BSTV mats basalt mats from superthin fiber.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- KindBasalt wool
- Form of deliveryRoll
At the moment in assortment the qualitative heater — superthin basalt fiber (MT of BSTV of ST) is presented. It represents special proshivny mats or canvases which are made by the following technique:
- melt rock at a temperature of 1250 degrees Celsius before achievement of a plastic state;
- liquid weight passes through filyerny plates with special openings of conical shape. To minimize risk of fusion of a level in the course of work, it is made of heat-resistant metal;
- the received basalt threads process in the centrifuge where as a result of continuous heating and high speed of rotation they are extended;
- fiber moves on the conveyor where it gradually cools down and takes a form of finished goods.
Such method of production of basalt superthin fiber (BSTV) allows to receive material:
- with sufficient porosity;
- with fine heat-insulating properties;
- resistant to chemical influences
The offered heat-insulating basalt mats (TechnoNIKOL) from superthin fiber have a number of advantages:
- ecological purity, as a basis applies basalt. Uniqueness of the used production technology of a basalt plate is lack of release of various toxic substances;
- excellent deduction of heat. As practice shows, thickness of basalt thermal insulation is 2-3 times less, than at mineral wool;
- excellent sound absorption;
- long service life, material on the basis of basalt threads (BSTV) can be used for 50 years;
- incombustibility and high thermal stability.
These characteristics fully define so extensive scope of BSTV. Heat-insulating basalt fiber is actively used:
- as a heat-insulation layer (heater) for heating mains;
- for creation effective zvuko-and thermal insulations of cottages and private houses, garages and other residential and uninhabited buildings;
- for creation of a special protective layer of turbines of combined heat and power plant, state district power plant and other units which work at high temperatures;
- for zvuko-and thermal insulations of industrial shops.
Various brands and parameters: density ρ=30-40-50 kg/m3; thickness from 20 to 100 mm, M1 mats without facing, M-2 - stitched on a met.setka on the one hand, M-2x2 - on a met.setka from two parties, M-3 on fiber glass fabric on the one hand, M-3x2 - fiber glass fabric from two parties. Sizes: DKHSHKHV 1000÷5000х1000х20÷100мм