BTL-08 Spiro lung-tester: Option of execution BTL-08 Spir
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUnited Kingdom
BTL - 08 Spiro lung - tester: The option of execution BTL - 08 Spiro is the modern compact lung - tester intended for convenient and fast carrying out noninvasive functional tests in pulmonology and also for management of records of researches.
The minimum operational expenses are provided thanks to the reusable sensor which is easily disinfected and will be sterilized. A distinguishing character of the device are the built - in sensors for automatic correction of results of inspection. They consider conditions under which parameters of ventilation of the lungs (BTPS) are measured. Results can be seen on the big color display before the press on office or thermal paper.
- Sterilization of sensors and mouthpieces
- The built - in sensor for automatic correction of the measured parameters taking into account BTPS
- Plastic reusable mouthpieces
- Connection to the chosen BTL electrocardiograph or the computer
PORTABLE LUNG - TESTER
- Possibility of connection of the external printer
- Big color touch screen
- Built - in accumulator
Registration number: РК - МТ - 7№012081 of 31.12.2013.
No. of the certificate on the SI type: No. 6285 of 14.06.2010.
Number of the order: C08SP.002
Includes: the main device with the touch screen - 1 piece, flyuometr - 1 piece, repeatedly used sensor with a mouthpiece - 4 pieces, a nasal clip - 1 piece, thermal paper of 112 mm - 1 piece, the stylus for management on the touch screen - 1 piece, a food cable - 1 piece, a cover - 1 piece.