5 years on Allbiz
Code: - 0066 - VL 075L
|Sealant:||Buna - N and Vuitton|
Explosive connections of the OPW 66V series are created and strictly experienced for use with modern types of fuel. They are established on fuel and distributing hoses and are disconnected with a settlement force, reducing risk of damage of the distributing equipment and system of pipelines. Internal double valves are closed automatically during a detachment, stopping a stream of fuel both from the distributing equipment, and from the disconnected hose, reducing risk of impact of the potential poured fuel on ecology and health.
- It is included in the nomenclature of UL and ULC laboratories for use with gasoline, diesel fuel and ethyl mixes to 10% . Nomenclatures are available on the website www. opwglobal. com.
- Prevents damage of the distributing equipment – it is broken off with the minimum settlement force during a detachment.
- Reliability of work – it is created for one - time use, is established instead of the connection collected again.
- Prevents dangerous and expensive cleaning – the unique double valve bars the way of leak both from the distributing equipment, and from the disconnected hose.
- Settlement working pressure
- The maximum pressure is 50 psi (3,45 bars)
Similar company products