- BrandСПЗ4, SKF, NTN, FAG, KOFK, Koyo
- Type of bearingBearing
- Application areaFor the mining industry
- Bearing materialMetal
- Number of rowsSingle row
- For high temperaturesNo
All types of case bearings
Case bearing knots have broad application. They are used as support of conveyors, shaft, in circular saws, centrifugal pumps, shpindelny knots, etc. At the same time, in the accuracy of combination of axes in such knots there is no need. There is an opportunity to use these elements of details even at corrosion, vibration and other harmful effects. Special consolidations and high-temperature lubricant in case bearing knots determine the wide temperature range of their application (to 200 degrees). In the food industry in processing equipment case bearings from stainless steel and with special "food" lubricant are used. At the increased dust content of rooms there is a need of use of case bearings with threefold consolidation.
Bearing knot — the design element uniting the bearing and the case of the bearing, and consisting of the following components:
- the case from cast iron or special materials. Can consist of two or more parts which can be screwed on a landing surface by bolts;
- one or several bearings which are installed directly on a shaft or join by means of the fixing plug;
- the sealing system protecting bearings during the work;
- the device for repeated lubricant of bearings in operating time.