|Overall dimensions, mm||1360*4360*2200|
|Size of the frontal (glass) party of a chamber, mm||4360|
|Quantity of doors in the glass front, piece.||5|
|Size of a frame of the glass front, mm||3905*1639|
Cameras with the glass front are manufactured on the basis of the professional Polair refrigerator and the block of the glass doors which are built in a metal frame.
The cloth of a door represents a 2-chamber double-glazed window with the tempered external glass.
Execution of fronts can be with oar or retractable doors.
Chambers are executed from a sandwich panels by the thorn groove connection with use of the glass fronts of the Turkish firm Pusula meeting the best European quality standards.
Refrigerators with the glass front are widely used as alternative to traditional refrigerating show-windows, hills and cases.
Technical characteristics of glass fronts:
- type of doors - oar
- the minimum quantity of doors - 2
- module height - 1639 mm and 1839 mm
- width of a door cloth - 760 mm
- frame from the anodized aluminum with consolidation from soft PVC
- loops from stainless steel with the torsion mechanism
- heating of a frame and external glass (for low-temperature chambers)
- built-in vertical illumination
- temperature condition +5 ° … 0 and 0 … -25 °
Chambers with the glass front allow:
- to increase efficiency of use of floor spaces
- to provide the best review of production
- to save the electric power
- to create attractive design of a trading floor
- to carry out numerous assembly dismantling of a chamber
- to increase convenience and to reduce time of the calculation of goods