Chambers the national teams of unilateral service of KCO 2-10 are intended for completing of the closed distributing devices (CDD) on voltage of 6 - 10 kV, for protection of the departing lines against currents of an overload, short circuit, splashes in tension.
Chambers are developed for replacement of cells of an old sample of type: KSO-266, KSO-272, KSO-285, KSO-292.
- the reduced case height;
- relay case separate of a high-voltage compartment;
- the closed combined tires;
- copper busbar;
- visual control of position of disconnectors;
- vacuum switching element;
- microprocessor block of protection.
- Climatic modification of UHL-1;
- Temperature of air is from -25 °C to +40 °C;
- Height above sea level to 1000 m.
The design of a chamber of unilateral service of KCO 2-10 represents the metal welded design consisting of two compartments:
- the high-voltage compartment - where is placed the vacuum switch with transformers of current and disconnectors;
- relay compartment - the separate case established from above cells in which elements of control of the vacuum switch and means of microprocessor protection settle down. On a door of a case buttons of management, light-signal fittings, the microprocessor terminal of protection and the showing device settle down (the ampermeter or the voltmeter. The counter is installed optionally.