- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy check valve f / f PN 40 DN 50 (60.3) AISI 316 in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
A non - return valve is a product of pipeline fittings used to prevent the reverse movement of water. It protects the water supply from low water pressure, leakage or stoppage of the pump. It consists of a body and two branch pipes, tightened with studs and sealed with rings. When the working medium is supplied under the valve, the latter moves in the stop hole, compressing the spring and ensuring the passage of the medium. When the medium supply is interrupted, the valve closes under the action of a spring. To ensure tightness in the closed position, the valve is sealed with a ring.
Check valves are used:
- in pipelines where unidirectional movement of the working medium is required;
- in pipelines with closed circulation of the working medium;
- in pipelines consisting of several pumps, to exclude mutual influence during their simultaneous operation;
- in filtration units installed in reversible production lines to ensure the movement of liquid through the filter in only one direction.
You can buy a check valve f / f PN 40 DN 50 (60.3) AISI 316 at a bargain price from the availability and under the order you can directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.