7 years on Allbiz
Test strips for determining the level of cholesterol in the blood. Used in conjunction with the Analyzer "multiCare-in"
Area with each reagent test strip contains:
- Hromogen 0.25 mg
- Cholesterol esterase-0.8 IU
- Cholesterol-oxidase 0.4 IU
- Peroxidase 1.2 IU
- Open the package with test strips "Cholesterol multiCare-in" and remove code chip green.
- Insert code chip into the hole on the side of the appliance.
- Open the vial, remove the test strip and close the bottle (you cannot keep a bottle open long).
- Insert the test strip into the test strips the appliance in the direction of the arrow.
- Will beep.
- The device appear on the display the symbol CH and code. Check that the symbol and code on the display correspond to the Character and the code printed on the label of the vial with test strips.
- Pierce your finger using the prokalyvajushhego device with sterile Lancet.
- Gently squeeze the fingertip to obtain a drop of blood (1 microliter).
- Hold the finger with a drop of blood to the lower part of the test strips (piece of acting from the device).
Test strip automatically absorbs the right amount of blood, and the appliance will emit an acoustic signal.
- Through 5 seconds will show the result.
- To avoid contamination, use the "reset" key on the rear of the appliance to remove the used test strip.
Note: from each punctured finger taken only one drop of blood for one dimension.
Similar company products
Contact the seller
Cholesterol test strips for MultiCareIN # 25
We recommend to see