- Country of manufactureRussia
Babbit - an antifrictional alloy on the basis of tin or lead. The alloying additives which give them specific properties are added to composition of babbits: copper gives the hardness and impact strength; nickel — viscosity, special hardness, wear resistance; cadmium — durability and resistance to corrosion; antimony — the general durability of an alloy.
Widespread options of a chemical composition:
• 90% of tin, 10% of copper
• 89% of tin, 7% of antimony, 4% of copper
• 80% of lead, 15% of antimony, 5% of tin
Classification by a chemical composition on groups: tin (B88, B83); tin-lead (B16, BS6); lead (BKA, BK3).
Alloy advantages Babbit:
• wear resistance,
• resistance to corrosion
Alloy scope Babbit:
• widely extends to filling of inserts of various bearings of the most any sliding: machines, machines and other technical products
• for facing of inserts of bearings
Chushka Spit BK2 Babbit available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Russia and the CIS countries. The actual price to you will be prompted by our manager.
It is easy to buy Chushka Spit BK2 Babbit:
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
The actual price on Chushka Spit BK2 Babbit to you will be prompted by our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager. This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer.