It is used within the first months of life of the child and helps newborns as it is possible to adapt to environment better.
Matrasik Cocoonababy is presented in three different sizes:
Products of the size 1 are applied only in medical institutions. In such cocoon stack the baby who was earlier staying in the couveuse. Use of this cocoon mattress is recommended for children by weight of 1200.
Size 2 models also use mainly in hospitals instead of a traditional mattress. In such cocoon stack the kids who grew up from the first size. In it can stay both premature remains it is powerful of 2000, and the full-term kids. Application of cocoons of the second size in house conditions is possible only for babies who were born before term. The model is equipped with the securing belt.
Cocoons of the size 3 buy for house use. In such cocoon there can be a kid weight of 2800. Also models of the third size establish in medical institutions for survey or vaccination of babies of the first months of life. In a cocoon of this size the doctor can examine both the newborn baby, and the child 4 months are more senior, but at the same time the baby should not be left in Cocoonababy without supervision.
In a cocoon of "Cocoonababy" the child is in the pose grouped, repeating pre-natal at which shoulders and a backbone take a little rounded form. This pose bears in itself the following advantages:
- The cocoon allows the child to touch the person, to bring hands to a mouth as it did it in a maternal womb. The child has feeling of tranquility and does not feel fear of falling (feeling of falling in emptiness).
- Reduces the gastroezofagealny reflux (gripes) which is often disturbing babies.
- Reduces probability of the raised muscular tone which is adversely influencing harmony of corporal development.
- Reduces risk of a plagiotsefaliya (asymmetry of a skull or "the flat head") which probability of development increases when the child lies on a classical mattress.
- Improves quality of a dream, the child feels comfort and tranquility.
- Promotes the best development of the general motility, improves coordination, helping to own hands.
Improves contact between the child and his environment. In a cocoon the head of the child is a little raised, he can turn and see easily it everything that occurs around.