- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Name: Solvent 646
Type: mix of flying organic liquids: aromatic hydrocarbons, ketones, alcohols and air.
Application: For dilution of nitrocellulose and other paints and varnishes. For work and formation of different paints and varnishes, including nitrocellulose group of paints. They or are diluted with this solvent before use, or it is added by production.
Description: liquid, colourless or slightly yellowish shade which has a specific smell
- temperature of self-ignition is +403 °C;
- temperature of flash is -7 °C;
- temperature of boiling is +59 °C;
- does not freeze;
- does not gain viscosity;
- solvent 646 density - 0,87 g/cm3.
- mass fraction of water - 0,09%;
- acid number - 0,06 mg the GAME/g;
- volatility on ethyl air - 12;
- coagulation number - 40 g / about;
- the dissolving action - does not remain opaque and whitish spots;
- specific weight of solvent 646 - 0,68 kg/l.
Ways of drawing: by a filling method
Conditions when drawing: it is added in small doses to paint and varnish mixes, reducing the level of their viscosity. Further LKM carefully mix up to uniformity and are applied on the painted surfaces.
In operating time with solvent it is necessary to create good ventilation indoors, and to carry out works in rubber gloves and a respirator. Points as steam influences not only airways, but also eyes will be not superfluous. Contact with skin a long time can cause dermatitis. At hit on sites of skin or on their mucous membranes it is necessary to wash up carefully water and soap.
Storage: at a temperature from minus 40 ° C to +40os.