Complex antifrosty additive, Superplast of PM
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Complex additive for concrete and construction solutions - softener with antifrosty effect - Superplast of PM.
- PM superlayer - possesses the high plasticizing and water reducing ability.
- PM superlayer - provides at the age of 28 days durability of 30% and more from control structure of normal curing.
- PM superlayer is the additive which perfectly proved by production of high-quality commodity concrete and reinforced concrete products of different function.
- PM superlayer - the universal additive possessing stable structure and exact action, allowing to regulate properties of concrete and rastvorny mixes over a wide range.
Description of a product
The Superplast PM modifier represents the balanced composition of sodium salts polimetilennaftalinsulfokislot various molecular weight in combination with an antifrosty component.
The Superplast PM modifier has broad application in production of heavy concrete at a negative temperature of external air to -25 °C at construction of monolithic and combined and monolithic concrete and reinforced concrete designs and constructions, including concreting in the sliding timbering, for a zamonolichivaniye of joints of combined designs, in production of combined concrete and reinforced concrete products in the conditions of building sites and grounds, is also widely applicable in fine-grained and light concrete on porous fillers with various parameters and properties.
Opportunities and advantages
Use of the Superplast PM modifier in the conditions of winter concreting provides:
1. On rheological properties:
- receiving high-mobile concrete mixes with brand on mobility to P5 (in a dosage not less than 2% of a ready-made product of the mass of cement);
- decrease in a freezing point of water in concrete mix to t = -25 °C that allows to transport concrete mix on long distances;
- preservation of the set rheology of concrete mix when transporting and its further laying.
2. On physicomechanical indicators:
- durability set at a negative temperature at the age of 28 days not less than 30% of control structure of normal curing;
- increase of durability of concrete to 30% and above in the first days of normal curing of rather control structure from ravnopodvizhny mixes;
- increase of coupling of fittings to concrete by 1,5 - 2 times.