- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Complex shirokozakhvatny sowing Agrator 7300
The pneumatic sowing AGROMASTER complexes of cultivator type are intended for resource-saving technology of cultivation of grain crops. Application of the sowing AGROMASTER complexes allows to reduce cost of production of grain to 1200 rub/t. Each sowing complex pays off in a year three times.
When developing the sowing AGROMASTER complexes the following object was set: having studied the most modern foreign cars to make is better, more convenient, stronger, simpler and cheaper. So, there was a new generation of the sowing complexes which incorporated the best international experience, adapted to the Russian service conditions and capable to work with domestic tractors and tractor operators.
The AGROMASTER production company modernized the shirokozakhvatny sowing AGRATOR complexes. More than 200 large and small changes are made to a design of units.
The main changes which significantly increased consumer characteristics and functionality of sowing complexes:
1. The increased bunker with a capacity of 12 cubic meters - increases unit productivity by 30%.
2. Walls with pimples increase rigidity of the bunker twice.
3. The loading screw with a diameter of 200 mm allows to increase the speed of loading of the bunker by 2,2 times.
4. The strengthened stupichny knots and basic wheels of the increased loading capacity guarantee safety, when transporting units capture over 11 meters wide.
5. The frame of a spatial design of a seeder cultivator increases margin of safety of the unit three times.
6. Production of sowing complexes with a width of row-spacings of 24 cm is mastered.
For one pass sowing complexes carry out full cutting of the soil or an eddish, the main and preseeding processing, prepare an ideal seed bed, make crops by a strip of 12-15 cm, close up a crops strip the mulched layer, make a boronovaniye of crops, combs out weeds, and arrive a crops strip.
|Shirokozakhvatny sowing AGRATOR complexes|
|Width of capture, m||6,6||7,3||8,5||9,8||11||12,2||14,6||16|
|Speed of crops, km/h||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12|
|Capacity of the bunker of m3 (grain/fertilizer)||8||8||8 or 12||8 or 12||8 or 12||8 or 12||16||19|
|Width of section, m||5,4|
|- main frame||4,146||4,146||4,146||4,146||4,146||4,146||5,4||3,125|
|- lateral sections||1,25||1,753||2,353||3,003||3,603||4,203||4,6||2,195|
|Transport width, m||4,75||4,75||4,75||4,75||4,75||4,75||6,9||6,9|
|Transport height, m||2,655||2,655||3,255||3,905||4,505||5,105||5,105||5,105|
|Transport speed, km/h||30||30||30||30||25||20||20||20|
|The required tractor power||180 h.p.||220 h.p.||280 h.p.||330 h.p.||360 h.p.||420 h.p.||490 h.p.||550 h.p.|