We are extremely glad to offer you our services in accounting consultation according to International Financial Reporting Standards (further "IFRS")
- Accounting restoration
- Recognitions of financial leasing;
- Business combinations;
- The stopped activity or group of leaving;
- Recognitions of contracts with the built-in financial instruments;
- Recognition of loans with a rate is lower market at fair value;
- Accounting of agriculture;
- Maintenance at consolidation of Group;
- The test on depreciation of non-financial assets with method of the discounted cash flows;
- The help when forming accounting judgment;
- Recognition state subsidies;
- Recognitions of the given-out a guarantee and any other contracts with non-standard conditions.
We can promote when developing by the Company of the instruction for preparation of financial statements and on process of closing of account books, and also advise concerning the taxation (transfer pricing, KPN, the VAT, the taxation of subsoil users and any kinds of the taxation according to the tax law of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
Outsourcing on preparation of financial statements
Preparation of financial statements according to IFRS demands complex judgment and lots of time. Not an exceptional case when the staff of accounts department occupied with accounting, closing of account books is overloaded with routine operations of the Company and because of a lack of time or resources, the Company is not capable to prepare the financial statements completely conforming to all requirements of IFRS.
Our professional team which is consisting of highly qualified specialists, having experience in the largest international auditor Companies is glad to offer you the help with preparation of financial statements according to all requirements of IFRS with descriptions difficult operation, a condition of various contracts and non-standard transactions.
Additional benefit which you can get in case of attraction us as your consultant is that we are ready to train your employees according to the best practicians in questions of drawing up financial statements and formation, accounting judgment.