The ELMA system realizes the concept of BPM (Business Process Management) that allows to build flexible adaptive information systems; the decisions capable to change quickly together with change of business processes of the company.
Along with this ELMA automates standard processes of office-work and conducting electronic document flow. Use of the WorkFlow mechanism allows to customize quickly system according to requirements of the company and its clients.
ELMA solves the following problems:
Electronic document flow♦ Management of electronic documents • Organization of archive of electronic documents;
• Organization of work with contracts;
• Work with orders and orders;
• Service records;
• Flexible routes of documents. ♦ Electronic office • Registration of the entering and outgoing documents;
• Work with resolutions;
• Control of work on entering to documents.
Management of tasksScheduling of events (calls, meetings, meetings);
Effective organization of work with clients• Maintaining uniform base of legal entities and individuals;
• Planning of relationship (calls, meetings, letters);
• Maintaining register of transactions, potential clients;
• Funnels of sales on types of transactions;
• Account and assessment of efficiency of marketing actions.