- Country of manufactureRussia
In the course of technological development of humanity copper was among irreplaceable metals. One of the types of production of copper finding universal application is the copper pipe. Ease in installation, corrosion stability, long service life, harmlessness for health of the person - these factors lead to the fact that the copper pipe is often used during creation of technical and sanitary designs in houses and office buildings (in particular, the copper pipe is applied in systems of supply with drinking water, gas, fuel, and also in systems of heating and the sewerage). Important and the fact that the copper pipe is capable to work in very wide temperature range (from-200 to +250 degrees Celsius), and at the same time it remains ecologically safe.
Copper pipe | Versions
The industry different types of copper pipes are issued, in particular state standard specification 617 regulates release of the pipes pressed and drawn. Such production is made from alloys of copper of the M1 brands, M1p, the Sq.m, M2p, M3, M3p, a chemical composition is normalized by the state standard specification 859 standard.
In turn, the pipe capillary (GOST on production - 262) is made from alloys M1r, Sq.m, M2r, MZ, at the same time a chemical composition is set by GOST 859.
In cases when the copper pipe has to be applied in any specific purposes, parameters of its production are set by the following regulating documents:
- the copper pipe for household and industrial conditioners, household refrigerators and deep freezes is made of M1 copper, M1p, by Sq.m in accordance with GOST 859 and SF-Cu on DIN 1787;
- a pipe copper for conditioners, curtailed into spiral bays - on TU 184450-106-181-2006;
- the copper pipe laid in single-layer spiral bays is used for production of the equipment of air conditioning systems;
- M1, M1r, M2r with a chemical composition in accordance with GOST 859;
- C10800, C12200 with a chemical composition on ASTM B 379;
- SW-Cu, SF-Cu with a chemical composition on DIN 1787
Copper pipe | Application
The copper pipe is almost not subject to corrosion, it is extremely durable, and material is harmless to the person that it causes broad application of pipes in systems of drinking water supply. Besides, the copper pipe is applied in systems of heating and the sewerage, in central airs and in various refrigeration units. The copper pipe can serve as preparation for production of various details in metal-working and mechanical engineering industry.