- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
- Cable materialCopper
The steel core for grounding of EZETEK, is galvanic covered with pure copper (99.9%), the Copper covering (> 100 microns) provides service life to 30 let.molekulyarno and strongly linked to steel. The core differs in the high resistance to stretching — giving an opportunity of its clogging deeply by means of a vibrohammer.
|90124||Core copperplated D=14.2mm 5/8 ″ L=1.2m||1,5||Steel copperplated|
|90121||Core copperplated D=14.2mm 5/8 ″ L=1.5m||1,9||Steel copperplated|
|90122||Core copperplated D=17.2mm 3/4 ″ L=1.2m||2,2||Steel copperplated|
|90125||Core copperplated D=17.2mm 3/4 ″ L=1.5m||2.8||Steel copperplated|
|Note||Production of the steel copperplated grounding cores of various sizes according to the specification of the customer is possible|
The grounding electrode
The copper covering (> 100 microns) provides service life hammered into soil zazemleniyaezetekbolee with what for 30 years.
Allowed for use in the territory of Russia according to changes to PUE (the technical circular No. 11/2006 of October 16, 2006).
Advantages of the grounding device executed on the basis of this technology:
High corrosion resistance of all grounding device;
- Low resistance of spreading of the grounding device;
- The constant resistance of the grounding device which is not depending on seasonal change of atmospheric and climatic conditions of moisture content in soil;
- Considerable reduction of preparatory earthwork;
- Possibility of installation in most constrained conditions (the necessary working space makes only 1 sq.m of the area and 2 m of height);
- Simplicity and high technological effectiveness of installation of a deep grounding conductor on the basis of the compound grounding electrodes (a minimum of the tool and involved technicians);
- Small overall dimensions and weight considerably facilitate delivery to the place of installation (all set finds room in a luggage carrier practically of any car).