Massage couches of aXion are intended for professional use in the field of physical therapy, rehabilitation, cosmetology and other types of conservative treatment.
Application of massage couches of aXion guarantees a faultless position of the patient for treatment at the maximum mobility and a possibility of access.
• The combination of high-quality materials and high stability of designs allows to carry out therapy at the professional level.
• The frame design by the principle "scissors" allows to regulate smoothly height and guarantees stability of a table.
• The big space between crossbeams gives free access to the patient during treatment.
• The gas shock-absorber allows evenly, without pushes to regulate a head restraint tilt angle.
• Massage tables are equipped with wheel systems with rollers for free movement and a clamp.
• The narrow part of the case with special humeral expansion improves access and accommodation of the patient in the course of treatment.
• The couch is equipped with a special magnetic key. The personal magnetic key can
• to be established only by the expert and it has to be stored in the safe place.
• The magnetic key is applied to activation of the motor at adjustment. The couch can be activated only during therapy. Upon completion of therapy the magnetic key needs to be disconnected.
• Adjustment of height is possible the foot or manual switch.
• This device is intended for use in the enclosed space at
• to ambient temperature from 15 °C to 35 °C.
• It is intended only for professional use in the field of physical therapy, rehabilitation, labor therapy and conservative treatment.
Length: 200 cm
Width: 54/75 cm of aXion 6/4 or 70 of cm of aXion 2/3/5
Height: 44 - 95 cm
Frame: Tubular steel, light gray or silver-gray
System of adjustment of height: Mounted on ball support, it is made of steel
Upholstery: A table case upholstery from the polystyrene covered with an imitation leather (it is offered in two options: standard and comfort).
Safety class: II
Compatibility: CE, EMC
Maximum load: 180 kg of static, 160 kg dynamic