Trailer OHVT-145C couplings on 110-170 kV
Possibilities of application
Trailer OHVT-145C couplings are capable to work in any conditions of environment. They can be established on a cable with polymeric isolation with any design of metal covers and armor.
The polymeric case can be with various length of a way of leak to 50 mm/kV that corresponds to the most severe conditions of pollution according to MEK 60071-1, MEK 60071-2 and IEEE-1313.1-1996.
Design of the coupling and its feature
- The tight, easy composite case with a possibility of the choice of various lengths of a way of leak
- A bolted mechanical tip with failure of a head
- Easy installation even without special assembly devices
- Lack of heating of oil before filling in the coupling
- Possibility of installation at an angle 45 degrees
- A possibility of installation on all existing cable designs with use of system of input and sealing on the basis of the thermoseated components
- Complex decision on protection of the cable line
- For a cable with the integrated optical fiber of the coupling are completed with additional fiber-optical sets
- Are tested according to the MEK 60840 and IEEE 48 standards
1. The cone of alignment of intensity of electric field from silicone rubber, its elasticity allows to make easy installation without use of special tools.
2. The polymeric insulator made on the basis of fiber glass technology (GFR) with external isolation from the silicone rubber imposed directly on the cylinder.
3. The space between cable isolation, KVNEP and an insulator is filled from above with silicone oil.
4. An insulator cover from a corrosion-resistant alloy.
5. The double system of sealing increasing assembly admissions and keeping high extent of consolidation.
6. A bolted mechanical tip with failure of a head which is applied to multiwire and seamless aluminum and copper veins. Installation of a tip does not demand special tools.
7. A basis plate from a corrosion-resistant alloy and basic insulators for sectioning and a possibility of carrying out test of a cover.
8. The system of input and sealing fixing the screen of a cable and armor. The system is adapted to cables with various types of the screen, a cover and armor.
Design of couplings of trailer OHVT-145C
1. Rod tip
3. Top metal fitting
4. Composite case
5. Cone of alignment of intensity of electric field
6. Silicone filler
7. Coupling basis
8. Basic insulators
9. Input and sealing