Use of a cup of Piksi is based on documentary researches that mature and morphologically normal spermatozoa contact hyalrunate. For sperm with the weak connecting ability with hyalrunate at test of HBA, significant increase in an indicator of clinical pregnancies when using Piksi of cups for carrying out the IKSI procedure is noted.
- · Sterile Chashka Piksi is made of a polistiren and contains 3 microdrops of hyalrunate
- · Sperm is added to the area of a drop with hyalrunate that leads to linkng of an acrosome of a spermatozoon with a hyalrunate surface in a few minutes
- · For selection of the necessary spermatozoon from a microdrop usual microneedles for carrying out the IKSI procedure are used
- · Use of the spermatozoa connected with hyalrunate provides carrying out IKSI with the best of test by spermatozoa
|BCT - PICSI||Piks a cup, in individual packaging, sterile, 1 piece. (In packaging of 20 pieces)|
- Are sterilized by gamma radiation
- Test for the content of endotoxins