DKI-N-10 defibrillator - Axion
Reconfirm the price with seller
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
4 years on Allbiz
DKI-N-10 defibrillator - "Aksion"
"Pyatisekundny" the Defibrillator monitor with the certain electrocardiogram canal. - "Rub in one". The device is allocated with a bipolar impulse, the Maximum set of energy – 360 J. Vremya of a set of energy of 200 J - 5 sec. The number of categories of energy at 200 J from the battery - 60. LCD display, expanded set of functionality of monitoring: "Freeze frame", "EKG+", "Ritmogramm", "Skattegramm". The device is equipped with adult and children's electrodes for a defibrillation. Awards: Diploma and Gold medal of the international salon of inventions "Eureka-2002", Brussels. Diploma of 1 Degree "Hundred best goods of Russia", 2003.
The medical device a defibrillator monitor of DKI-N-10 is advanced model of a widespread defibrillator DKI-N-08. It is effectively used for equipment of crews of ambulance and emergency medical service, in cardiological clinics, in medical hospitals.
In the course of work there is a speech maintenance of actions of the operator and process of operation of the device. Na the LCD display of 115х86 in size with the resolution of 320х240 points goes display of all information before and after a defibrillation. The built-in thermal printer allows to print out necessary information in short terms. The device can work in the molnitorirovaniye mode not less than 168 hours from a network of 220 V and not less than 7 hours from replaceable rechargeable batteries.
The model with additional options expands a scope of this device for carrying out resuscitation actions in case of emergency.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DEFIBRILLATOR OF DKI-N-10:
- The charger is stationary and is intended for a charge of replaceable rechargeable batteries.
- The possibility of a charge at the same time of two batteries with a capacity of 2,0 And -h of 14 V as from a network of 220 V, 50 Hz, and from an onboard network of the car (12-30) Century is provided.
- The charge of accumulators is carried out automatically irrespective of degree of their category.
- Overall dimensions – 170х120х110 mm.
- Weight - no more than 2 kg.
- The condition of the category charge is displayed on indicators.
- Weight is no more than 6 kg.
- Overall dimensions – 380х175х270 mm.
Defibrillation impulse – bi-phase, a trapetsiyedalny form, asymmetrical, with a ratio of negative and positive half waves on tension (0,5±0,1). On energiya of 250, 300 and 360 J duration of each half wave (6±1) of ms, on energiya to 200 J duration of a positive half wave (4±1) of ms, a negative half wave (4±0,3) ms.
- Blocking of delivery of energy at resistance of a body of the patient less than 12 Ohms and more than 300 Ohms.
- Automatic restriction of current of a defibrillation at the level (30±10) A at resistance of a body of the patient less than 25 Ohms.
- Automatic stabilization of output parameters of an impulse depending on resistance of a thorax of the patient in the range of 25 - 100 Ohms.
- Energy of an impulse of influence:
1. for adults - 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.250.300.360 J, (additional operation of a set of energy over 200 J during the work with adult electrodes).
2. for children 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150 J (energy delivery blocking more than 150 J in the children's mode).
- Time of a set of energy of 200 J – no more than 6 with, 360 J – no more than 10 pages.
- Speech maintenance of actions of the operator and process of operation of the device.
- The number of categories of energy of 360 J from completely charged battery – not less than 40, 200 J – not less than 70.
- Time of continuous operation of the device in the monitoring mode – not less than 7 hours from replaceable rechargeable batteries (2 pieces), during the work from a network of 220 V and from the alternating current main (12 - 30)B – not less than 168 hours.
- The display of 115х86 in size with the resolution of 320х240 points are displayed:
1. values of interelectrode resistance of the patient measured to the category and at the category, value of the established influence dose (current and energy)
2. value of the actual dose of influence (current and energy),
3. one of electrocardiograms channels,
4. condition of the built-in battery,
5. number of the chosen assignment,
6. the established sensitivity of electrocardiogram channel,
7. borders of the disturbing alarm system on ChSS,
8. ChSS current value,
9. process of accumulation and storage of energy,
10. current time,
11. the chosen mode of start-up of the registrar.
Similar company products