Drying oil natural linen CAAH Color
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
- Composition of drying oilNatural
Name: Drying oil natural linen
Type: Drying oil on the basis of linseed oil
- internal and external finishing works — coloring of windows, floors, walls, doors;
- primer of metal and wood surfaces;
- inclusion in component composition of gustoterty oil paints, primers, fillings;
- processing of any objects from a tree for extension of service life;
- restoration of furniture;
- preliminary processing of surfaces and objects before painting for increase of adhesive properties;
- protection against water penetration at construction of small vessels — all metal and wooden surfaces are processed;
- cultivation of solutions of paint, filling, primer, for receiving the necessary consistence;
- in quality antiseptics at construction of wooden fellings;
- as decorative finishing finishing of floors, for example, a parquet, and for further care of such coverings.
Description: represents solution in white spirit of the vegetable oils modified by synthetic rubbers and petropolymeric pitch with introduction of a sikkativ
- percentage ratio of oil and sikkativ — 97/3;
- natural pleasant aroma;
- speed of drying corresponds 3 degrees — no more than 24 hours at air temperature in 20-22 °C;
- shade on a yodometrichesky scale — 200;
- density — 0,93-0,95 g/m3;
- sediment — no more than 0,3;
- acid number — 5 (mg the GAME);
- full transparency after upholding for 1 full days;
- inclusion of phosphorus-containing elements — is no more than 0,015%.
Thinner: white spirit, turpentine
Cleaning of the tool: right after use of white spirit or turpentine
Preparation of a surface: Before processing by solution of any surface, clear it of all garbage and dust. It is better to grind wood materials.
Ways of drawing: a brush, the roller, by method of dispersion or by method of immersion of a surface or a product in oil at a temperature not below 8 °C. To put thinly and evenly.
Conditions when drawing: to put on dry, free from fat and dust of a surface
Precautionary measures: All works connected with production, test, application and storage of natural drying oil have to be carried out in the rooms supplied with a supply and exhaust ventilation, or which are well aired. During the work with natural drying oil the means of individual protection meeting the requirements of GOST 12.4.011-89 have to be applied.
Storage: To store reliably closed in not available to children cool, but without frost the place. In an unopened look at least 3 years