Products: Electric geophysical winch "Monicor - LGE" according to TU 29.22.12 - 010 - 77850157 - 2021 buy price
Category: Bench and laboratory testing equipment and materials
Electric geophysical winch "Monicor - LGE" according to TU 29.22.12 - 010 - 77850157 - 2021 is used to lower and raise specialized geophysical instruments into the well and transfer information from the device to the recording device.
The winch consists of a mechanism for lifting and lowering the cable with a device and an electric control panel. Perhaps a complete set of winches on the car. Winches are equipped with an electromechanical drive, cable or wire is laid automatically with adjustment. The brake system of the winch is mechanical, drum type. To prevent breakage of the winch cable, there is a system for measuring the cable tension and stopping it when the specified thresholds are exceeded.
Main parameters of winches:
- Electric drive power, kW up to 7.5
- The maximum capacity of the winch drum by cable is up to 2000 m
- Depth registration limit - up to 9999 m
- The step of setting the value of the marks of the measuring roller, 1 cm
- Cable speed regulation range m/h 50 - 2000
- Tension measuring range, kg 0…8000
OOO NPF "Akrus - M" is engaged in scientific and technical developments in the field of corrosion control, laboratory research and computer programs.