- Country of manufactureRussia
Cargo electromagnets are intended for capture and transportation of freights from ferromagnetic materials. In a form load-lifting electromagnets are divided on round and rectangular.
As a rule, round electromagnets are intended for an overload of steel and pig-iron freights of the small sizes and an uncertain form, most often use them during the work with scrap metal at the metallurgical enterprises, scrap metal dealers and so forth.
Squared electromagnets serve for an overload of lengthy freights, for example to sheet steel, pipes, rolling products, a rail, etc. Apply cargo traverses with two or more cargo magnets to raising of very long and heavy freights.
Loading capacity of electromagnets makes from several hundred kilograms to several tens tons. Carrying power of a cargo magnet depends on a form, the sizes and density of laying of freight, freight temperature, and also the sizes of air gaps between freight particles, between freight and poles of an electromagnet.
PRINCIPLE OF WORK OF THE LOAD-LIFTING MAGNET:
- the electromagnet is lowered on freight;
- the freight withheld by an electromagnet is transferred to the right place;
- the cargo electromagnet is switched off, and freight is released.
ADVANTAGES OF USE OF ELECTROMAGNETS:
- convenience of work and simplicity of management;
- fast change on a crane hook.