- BrandЖБИ, ООО
- ManufacturerЖБИ, ООО
- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Practice of its application is for present purposes most rational - the ready-made product distinguishes high quality and reliability in the most severe conditions of operation.
Quality of crushed stone is described in accordance with GOST by 8267-93 following characteristics:
- Adhesion to bituminous knitting and to cement mortar - very high;
- Grain structure ― mostly cubical grains (varies depending on 5 to 20 millimeters approximately in equal shares) that allows to save on cement mortar and bitumen and is easy to condense mix to values, extreme on density;
- Frost resistance (porphyrite in this sense a reference mineral) - from F400 above;
- Istirayemost - I1 group, the highest in accordance with GOST 8267-93;
- Durability (porfiritovy crushed stone is strong and has no grains of foreign soft rocks) - high-strength M1400;
- Radioactivity - background, that is is absent;
- Harmful components - are absent;
- The maintenance of dust-like and clay particles (without clay particles and lumps, the maintenance of dust-like porfiritovy particles with a diameter less than 0,05 mm on weight in this fraction at the level of 1% and less);
- Moisture absorption/moisture-yielding ability/hygroscopicity - extremely low.
- The Kislotoustoychivost of porphyrite increases the term of operation of the laid asphalt and finished shaped and monolithic concrete products in the conditions of the open sky.