Engineering-geological researches (geology) are carried out for design civil (multystoried and cottage buildings), industrial, power, agricultural and road construction objects. Can enter the list of engineering-geological works: • Collecting and processing of materials of researches of last years;
• Route supervision (reconnoitring inspection);
• Field works (drilling and approbation of wells, field researches of properties of soil);
• Geophysical surveys;
• Laboratory researches (determination of properties of soil and underground waters);
• Researches of soil of foundations of the bases of the existing buildings and constructions;
• Drawing up forecast of changes of engineering-geological conditions;
• An assessment of danger and risk from geological and engineering-geological processes.
Treat number of the tasks solved with use of materials of engineering-geological researches:
• justification of technical capability and economic feasibility of building of object in this area;
• comparison of possible options of an arrangement of a designed project and the choice from them optimum;
• justification of configuration of buildings and constructions of a designed project by the chosen option;
• argument of settlement schemes of the bases and environment of buildings and constructions;
• implementation of architectural supervision of production of construction works.
It is also necessary to mean that the solution of some design tasks does not demand obligatory carrying out field engineering-geological works. Engineering-geological researches should be spent not only at construction new at home or a cottage. It is an important stage and at reconstruction of the buildings which are already existing on a site. At engineering-geological researches for the house or other construction which is planned to be reconstructed, in addition to described above geologists establish changes of engineering-geological conditions during construction and operation of buildings, including changes of a relief, geological structure, hydrogeological conditions, structure, a state and properties of soil, activities of geological processes. The specification in this case, except the listed above data, has to contain data on the existing and forthcoming changes of designs, loads of the bases, service conditions of buildings and constructions, results of supervision over their deformation. It is necessary to attach drawings of the bases of the bearing building constructions, acts or data on the carried-out reconstruction taking place deformations, accidents etc. to the specification.
If it is necessary (it is determined by a task), then during engineering-geological researches can survey soil of foundation of the bases of the existing buildings and constructions to obtain data on whether there is an opportunity to build on any designs, to attach buildings to the existing constructions and also to develop actions for ensuring stability of the adjoining buildings. Experts can define whether it is possible to arrange cellars in the existing bespodvalny buildings, to deepen ground and basement floors, will establish the reason of a zataplivaniye and a podtaplivaniye of cellars, will advise how to master underground space. Surveying soil and foundations of the bases, geologists do holes and wells, perform sounding and other engineering-geological works, and also make stationary observation over deformations of foundations of buildings and constructions.
Our company is glad to present you the following types of service:
- Surveys of various scales
- Executive shootings of engineering communications
- Engineering and geodetic researches
- Land works
- Geological researches
- Geodetic works in the sphere of construction
Works are performed across all territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including the city of Almaty and Astana.