- Country of manufactureIceland
- Kind of animalCattle
- Release formInjection
Enrofloks 10% injection solution of a proizvodst Invesa
- I. OBSHCHIE SVEDENIYA
- Enrofloks - the medicine in the form of solution for injections intended for treatment of animals at diseases of a bacterial etiology.
- Enrofloks contains as active ingredient in 1 ml of drug 50 mg (5% solution) or 100 mg (10% solution) basis enrofloxacin, and also excipients and water for injections.
- Enrofloks by outward represents transparent liquid from light yellow till yellow color.
- Enrofloks let out packaged 100 ml in glass bottles of the corresponding capacity. Each unit of packing is marked with the indication of the manufacturing organization, its address and the trademark, the name of medicine, drug volume in a bottle, by names and contents of active ingredient, number of a series, a period of validity, storage conditions, a route of administration, texts "For animals", "Sterilely", designations of the standard of the organization also supply with the application instruction.
- PROPERTY II. FARMAKOLOGICHESKIE
- The enrofloxacin which is a part of drug belongs to group of ftorkhinolon. The mechanism of effect of enrofloxacin is based on ability to inhibit activity of the enzyme of a giraza providing DNA replication in a bacterial cell. Affects a microbic cell bakteritsidno. Enrofloxacin is active concerning gram - positive and gram - negative bacteria of the following types: E. coli, Haemophilus, Klebsiella, Pasteurella, Pseudomonas, Proteus, Bordetella, Brucella, Chlamydia, Enterobacter, Campylobacter, Erysipelothris, Corynebacterium, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Actinobacillus, Clostridium, Bacteroides, Fusobacterium, and also mycoplasmas.
- Enrofloks on extent of impact on an organism treats moderately dangerous substances (the 3rd class of danger of GOST 12.1.007 - 76).
- DRUG USE III. PORYADOK
- Enrofloks appoint large and to a small cattle, pigs, dogs, cats and rabbits for the treatment of a bronchopneumonia, a kolibakterioz, a salmonellosis, pasteurellosis, mycoplasmosis and other diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to ftorkhinolona and also for treatment at pigs of atrophic rhinitis, enzootic pneumonia and a syndrome of a mastitis - metritis - agalaxia.
- The drug is administered to all animal species subcutaneously (except pigs), both the adult, and young growth within 3 - 5 days in the doses specified in the table once a day.
- In the place of an injection painful reaction therefore large animals should enter into one place no more than 5 ml, and small no more than 2,5 ml of drug is possible.
- Drug use by a milch animal is not allowed.
- Drug should not be used an animal at hypersensitivity to ftorkhinolona, and also females during pregnancy.
- It is not recommended to use drug along with chloramphenicol, macroleads, theophylline or with non - steroidal anti - inflammatory drugs.
- Slaughter of animals on meat is allowed not earlier than in 14 days after the last use of drug. Meat of animals, by force killed before the expiration of the specified term, can be used for feeding of fur - bearing animals or production of meat and bone meal.
- IV. MERY OF PERSONAL PREVENTION
- During the work with Enrofloks it is necessary to follow the general rules of personal hygiene and safety measures provided during the work with medicines for animals.
- Use of empty bottles from under drug for the food purposes is forbidden.
- Enrofloks it is necessary to store in the places unavailable to children.
Enrofloks store with precaution (list B) at a temperature from 50C to 250Cin the dry, protected from light place. A drug period of validity under the specified storage conditions - 2 years from the date of production. It is forbidden to use Enrofloks after the termination of term of its validity.
At introduction to an organism enrofloxacin is quickly soaked up in blood and gets practically into all bodies and fabrics, reaching the maximum concentration in 0,5 - 1 hour after introduction. After a single injection therapeutic concentration of enrofloxacin remains in an organism within 24 hours. Enrofloxacin is partially metabolized in ciprofloxacin and emitted from an organism generally with urine.
To pigs the drug is administered intramusculary 1 time a day within 3 - 5 days, and at treatment of a mastitis - metritis - agalaxia of sows within 1 - 2 days.
|Species of animals||Single medical dose, ml / 10кг mass of an animal|
|5% solution||10% solution|
|Cattle||0,5 - 1,0||0,25 - 0,5|
|Small cattle||0,5 - 1,0||0,25 - 0,5|
|Pigs||0,5 - 1,0||0,25 - 0,5|
|Dogs, cats, rabbits *||1,0||- *|
* - for the listed animal species it is not recommended to use 10% solution.