- Country of manufactureRussia
- Kind of animalCattle
- Release formInjection
Enromag ® 5%
- 1. Энромаг® (Enromag®) - the medicine in the form of solution for injections intended for treatment of animals at diseases of a bacterial etiology.
2. Энромаг® contains as active ingredient in 1 ml of drug 50 mg (5% solution) or 100 mg (10% solution) basis enrofloxacin, and also excipients and water for injections.
3. Энромаг® by outward represents transparent liquid from light yellow till yellow color.
4. Энромаг® let out packaged on 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 ml in glass bottles of the corresponding capacity. Each unit of packing is marked with the indication of the manufacturing organization, its address and the trademark, the name of medicine, drug volume in a bottle, by names and contents of active ingredient, number of a series, a period of validity, storage conditions, a route of administration, texts "For animals", "Sterilely", designations of the standard of the organization also supply with the application instruction.
Энромаг® store with precaution (list B) at a temperature from 5 os up to 25 os in the dry, protected from light place. A drug period of validity under the specified storage conditions - 2 years from the date of production.
It is forbidden to use Enromag® after the termination of term of its validity.
II. PHARMACOLOGICAL PROPERTIES
5. The enrofloxacin which is a part of drug belongs to group of ftorkhinolon. The mechanism of effect of enrofloxacin is based on ability to inhibit activity of the enzyme of a giraza providing DNA replication in a bacterial cell. Affects a microbic cell bakteritsidno. Enrofloxacin is active concerning gram - positive and gram - negative bacteria of the following types: E. coli, Haemophilus, Klebsiella, Pasteurella, Pseudomonas, Proteus, Bordetella, Brucella, Chlamydia, Enterobacter, Campylobacter, Erysipelothris, Corynebacterium, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Actinobacillus, Clostridium, Bacteroides, Fusobacterium, and also mycoplasmas.
At introduction to an organism enrofloxacin is quickly soaked up in blood and gets practically into all bodies and fabrics, reaching the maximum concentration in 0, 5 - 1 hour after introduction. After a single injection therapeutic concentration of enrofloxacin remains in an organism within 24 hours. Enrofloxacin is partially metabolized in ciprofloxacin and emitted from an organism generally with urine.