Etching acid (hydrofluoric acid)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
Etching acid (ftorovodorodny acid, hydrofluoric acid, hydrofluoride acid) — aqueous solution of fluorine hydride (HF). The industry 50% and 72% of solutions are issued in the form of 40% (more often), and also. The name "etching acid" comes from fluorspar from which receive fluorine hydride.
- The large consumer of ftorovodorodny acid — the aluminum industry.
- Solution of fluorine hydride is applied to transparent etching of silicate glass (for example — drawing texts — for this purpose glass is covered with paraffin, cutting openings for etching). Opaque etching is received in fluorine hydride vapors.
- For etching of silicon in the semiconductor industry.
- As a part of etching, etching and polishing mixes, solutions for electrochemical processing of stainless steel and special alloys.
- Receiving fluorides, silicofluorides and borftorid, fluororganic connections, and also corresponding acids (kremneftorovodorodny acid and borftorovodorodny acid), synthetic lubricating oils and plasts.
- For dissolution of silicates in different analyses.
- In the course of alkylation, as the catalyst in reaction of isobutane and olefin.