Products of other enterprises
- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
- TypeCeramsite concrete block
- construction of buildings and constructions from heateffective blocks costs twice cheaper, than construction from a traditional brick
- economy on transportation costs: the block at the same volume is much easier than the same brick, respectively delivery will cost cheaper.
- use of glue will allow to save to you the cost of delivery of ready solution, or sand, cement for its prigotovlenriya on a building site and if water, then and water delivery is not carried out,
- economy on labor: the cost of a laying of one cube of the heatblock is much cheaper than a laying of one cube of a brick
- laying of the block is very simple and can be carried out by workers of average qualification, or your own forces. There is no need for additional knowledge of installation of heaters and front materials.
- you should not wait also long for finishing internal finishing until the house finally sinks as at a bricklaying (walls of the heatblock it is much easier), or so far the wall will not reach a sufficient rassykhaniye (about a year), as at construction from a bar or a log.
- purity and order on building: in advance thought over nomenclature of blocks will allow to avoid additional sawing up of blocks for various constructive decisions, and use of glue means decrease in volume of "wet" processes on building - the consumption of glue (solution) at installation of the building from heateffective blocks is cut by 20 times in comparison with a bricklaying.
- economy at a construction of the bases: blocks create considerably smaller load of the bases that also leads to depreciation and labor input of these works. The economy makes 15 - 20%.
- reduction of terms of construction: the block is put in 1 row, that is replaces with itself three labor-intensive processes at once: construction of walls, warming of walls, facing of walls.
Contact the seller
We recommend to see