1) FRAMEWORK: The tree (processed by an anti-septic tank from rotting)
2) WALL BOARDS: SMALLPOX - it is focused-struzhechnaya a plate; TsSP - cement struzhechnaya a plate; SML - glass - a magnesite leaf.
3) HEAT-INSULATING MATERIAL: ECOCOTTON WOOL - as a heater of walls, widely adopted in the Scandinavian countries.
ECOCOTTON WOOL thanks to such properties as:
ECOLOGICAL SAFETY - does not cause an allergy, does not contain the volatiles hazardous to health;
MOISTURE RESISTANCE AND VAPOUR PERMEABILITY - well connects and gives excess of moisture;
FIRE RESISTANCE - belongs to group of flame-resistant materials, slows down spread of fire;
BIOPROOFNESS - excludes emergence of fungi, a mold, insects and rodents, effectively protects wooden and other designs;
TEPLOIZOLIRUYUSHCHAYA SPOSOBNOST - the minimum heat conductivity and low air permeability;
NOISE-ABSORBING - excellent sound insulation
Thanks to all these properties use of ECOCOTTON WOOL is capable to provide Comfort and Safe accommodation.
4) ROOF: A metal tile on rafter group
5) BASE TYPE: Plate (coupler)
Construction is executed to draft finishing
QUALITY ASSURANCE + SPEED + SEISMIC STABILITY + ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLINESS