- Country of manufactureRussia
Explosion-proof digital loud-speaking intercom A8ex is intended for the organization of bilateral communication as a part of the GGS wire system. Depending on a configuration and programming of a main line, it supports automatic connections with various communication systems and subscriber devices.
Intercom A8ex is applied in potentially explosive gas environment, except mines and their land structures dangerous on firedamp where under the terms of operation the GGS usual equipment is inapplicable.
The case of intercom A8ex dielectric is also manufactured of steklonapolnenny material. Material and a design of the case provide crash-worthiness and chemical stability.
As a part of digital system of a conference circuit by means of A8 of Ekh implementation of the following functions is possible:
- communication of subscribers by means of the receiver;
- connection of the additional amplifier and external loudspeaker;
- connection of the portable microphone;
- indication of a call, condition of the line, storing of a call by means of the light-emitting diodes established under each button;
- automatic connection of subscribers (with an exit of the entering colloquial path on the external amplifier and a loudspeaker at the switched-off microphone);
- connection of the computer to A8 of Ekh for a configuration;
- volume control of loudspeakers by means of the programmed buttons with the local function "Volume control";
- ensuring protection against the wrong polarity of connection of the power supply.
The full structure of functions, their realization are various and depend also on the used main line.
Technical characteristics of an intercom of A8Ex
|Name of parameter||Measurement unit.||Size|
|Rated voltage of food||In||- 48|
|Admissible range of supply voltage||In||from - 60 to - 36|
|Consumption current in a waiting mode, no more||ma||40|
|Maximum tension, no more||In||- 60|
|Maximum current, no more||And||1,1|
|Electric capacity, no more||mkf||100|
|Inductance, no more||mkgn||18|
|Bandwidth of LF of a signal (ISDNEDSS protocol)||Hz||from 300 to 3400|
|Quality and norms of legibility rechipo GOST P 50840-95||-||it is not worse than II|
|Output power of the built-in amplifier||W||1|
|Output power of the additional amplifier||W||to 50|
|Electrical protection class||-||II|
|Explosion protection class||-||2Ex e ma [ib] IIC T6|
|Degree of protection in accordance with GOST 14254-96||-||IP65|
|Type of a climatic modification in accordance with GOST 15150-69||-||B5|
|Range of admissible values of temperature of air||ºC||from - 40 to +50|
|The case sizes (with a tube)||mm||285x240x84,5 (123,5)|
|Weight, no more||kg||3,5|